The home for World Variomics Project (WVP)
Variomics is the omics study of variomes. Variomics.net is dedicated to collect openfree variation information in life.
What are variome and variomics?
What are SNPs?
Programs for Variomics research
- SNPs: Variations on a Theme - A basic introduction to SNPs from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- Understanding SNPs and Cancer - An online tutorial from the National Cancer Institute.
- Diseases and Medical Response - An animated tutorial describing how DNA markers are used in medical applications. Part of the Kids Genetics Web site from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Genome Variations - Questions and answers about genome variation from the Genome News Network.
- The Cutting Edge: SNPs and Their Medical Application - From The Wellcome Trust.
- A Brief Guide to SNPs